FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Extremism on the Rise and No One Doing Anything About It

How do Human Rights come into play with prohibition, food bans, smoking bans - or behavior bans in general?

Extremism on the Rise and No One Doing Anything About It

Postby jredheadgirl » Sat May 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Why do we smokers pay taxes again? Oh, yeah, that's right.....they're for the benefit of everyone else except for us. Hmmmmm......doesn't seem fair...Higher insurance premiums, the denial of jobs, the denial of private property rights, the denial of health care (soon enough), even though we put more into the "system" than we take out. That last part about putting more into the system has been proven again and again by such institutes, such as Harvard, etc..

Why do we have to pay to balance state budgets, build parks, roads, and golf courses, when we don't get to enjoy any of it? The anti-smoking movement is demonstrating to all of us that there is indeed a dark side to humanity....unfortunately.

http://douglassreport.com/2010/02/15/tobacco-users/
jredheadgirl

Re: Extremism on the Rise and No One Doing Anything About It

Postby GabrielDenn » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm

yeh I do agree with you jredheadgirl, specially in case of insurance premium i have faced this problem so many times unless I got my Insurance Claim Adjuster.
GabrielDenn

Return to Human Rights