FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Greetings from Rochester WA 98579

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Greetings from Rochester WA 98579

Postby Robert1951 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:22 am

Hello, and thanks for allowing me access!
I'm 56 and smoke Lucky Strikes, (which are really getting hard to find around here), and totally displeased with the freedom that is being taken away more and more each day from our so called Government.
So I'm here to get more educated, and to hopefully help get some of our lost freedoms back.
thanks again,
Robert
Give me Liberty or Give me Death!
Robert1951

Postby Phil Williams » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 am

Hi Robert1951, welcome to Forces and hi from the UK. Forces is trully international and is helping freedom lovers the world over, by providing us with the facts we need to arm ourselves against the anti smoker witch-hunt. Together we will destroy their lies and take back the freedoms they have stolen from us.
If we won the war, why are we ruled by nazis?
Phil Williams

Postby gilster » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 am

Welcome to the forum Robert, lots of information here.
gilster

Postby DancingTigerBait » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:43 am

Hi, Robert. :-)

At first, the slowly creeping infringements and societal pressures didn't seem so bad--and too many of us make excuses for the ill-behaviour of others. But when it gets too much and once we start seeing the big picture (ie, antismoking is only the start of eroding freedom and there's always more to come), we get motivated to educate ourselves and put an end to it.

Welcome to the Tavern.
==> Stephanie
DancingTigerBait

Postby smallbird » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:09 am

Wow Robert, I had to look Rochester up...you're in the heart of liberal country...I'm in rural Kennewick, WA.

You may want to check into the roll your own websites...don't have the addresses right at my fingertips (lol), because I sure haven't seen Lucky Strikes around my smoke shop lately.

Welcome!
smallbird

Return to Introductions Section