FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Welcome Dr. Siegel

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Welcome Dr. Siegel

Postby admin » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello Dr. Siegel,

I see you have joined The Tavern, I do hope the members make you welcome as I do. I look forward to observing and participating in discussions with you and the others.

Please notice at the top of the screen, there is a "Live Chat" feature - anyone logged into The Tavern can click on it and chat live with anyone else on The Tavern at any time, we hope you and everyone else takes advantage of this feature.

Yours in FORCES,

Maryetta Ables
President
admin
Site Admin

Postby DancingTigerBait » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Now, I've already offered him something 86-proof and told a joke. (Ariel's timbers got shivered, though.) I think we're curious as to *why* the Doc is here. Just to raise funds for the UK broken-ankle guy? Is the Doc now opposing smoking bans and starting to fight them? Will he be joining us on chat night--if so, will Winston be giving him the movie trivia quiz as an initiation?

Questions, questions. I'm like a three-year-old.

Anyway. Rehi, Doc.

(*pssst* Wanna see the beginnings of my new website? http://www.stahlheart.com/wispofsmoke/wispofsmoke.html Haven't done the Funnies File or Famous/Glamorous yet but, hey, gimme time.)
DancingTigerBait

Return to Introductions Section