FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Pssst! You can smoke in the CHAT ROOM!

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Postby Jemeyes » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:38 pm

forces bot a computer reponse unit...and am assumming that "alice' and chatterbot are also computer response units .. :roll:
Jemeyes

Postby DancingTigerBait » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 pm

glister (and anybody else)--

I have a somewhat primitve chatroom at http://www.stahlheart.com/Legislature.html It's at the bottom of the page. Just type your name in the "Nick Name" box and click the "Enter Chat" button.

It isn't as fancy as as the one here but it's pretty simple so it doesn't have too many difficulties loading. Anybody is welcome to use it whenever the mood strikes--or when there's difficulty with the "good" chatroom here.

/S
DancingTigerBait

Postby tnsmoker » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:20 pm

gilster wrote:I tried to access the chat last night, I got in the first time around 11:30am ET but couldn't post - I saw some of your guys in there for a bit...hope you had a lively conversation.

I don't know if it was the chat, site, my connection or firefox - the chat wouldn't load - also, I just got access back here at the Tavern [Have been trying for over an hour to access this site this morning]

Is it on my end? I'm using DSL- Highspeed

Sorry you had troubles and couldn't stay! Yes, a lively conversation indeed. LOL

I use Firefox and didn't have any problems. I'm also on dialup. It was a little laggy, but not too bad.
Smoke'em if ya got'em!
tnsmoker

Postby Ariel » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Those of us who were chatting last night agreed on a next chat time -- Sunday, Sep 2, 9:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Hope to see y'all.
Ariel

Postby TheBigYin » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:06 pm

This thread seems to have fizzled out. I'm in the chat room now and found out the chatbot is an anti-smoker! He doesn't seem to make any sense!

Ah well.

It's 10 past 11pm here in UK.
The old saying that there are LIES, DAMN LIES AND STATISTICS has never held so true in today's United Kingdom!
TheBigYin

Postby gilster » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:10 am

I think, maybe when we log on here - and see that others are on, just go right to chat and leave that page open and keep on surfing this or other sites.

Turn up your speakers - the chat room will ping when someone comes in - you don't have to sit there and look at the chat room.

TBY, I noticed over at F2C you told everyone about the chat room - if everyone there joins here and coordinate a chat session - Great.
gilster

Postby TheBigYin » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:45 pm

I do hope so Gilster. I like the way the chatroom is set out.
The old saying that there are LIES, DAMN LIES AND STATISTICS has never held so true in today's United Kingdom!
TheBigYin

Postby TheBigYin » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:26 pm

I'm in chatroom lobby now if anyone wants a chat?
TheBigYin

Postby WinstonSmith » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:38 pm

If the "Live Chat" link above would flash on and off whenever someone is in there, you'd have the chat room hopping in no time flat.

Kill the "Bots".
WinstonSmith
Trusted Activist

Postby LightningBoy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm

It's Thursday 12/20/07, 3:30 EST, I've been in there for a little while now and chatting with the bots.
Do they smoke?......something.
LightningBoy

Previous

Return to Introductions Section