FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Formal "hello"

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Formal "hello"

Postby Adam Fervent » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few things about the current tactics. I've long been a reader of these forums, and have probably printed out virtually everything in the scientific evidence section :D. I'm wondering if this organization has any activities already in progress that I could help with? As my username suggests, I'm very passionate about exposing the secondhand smoke lies and De-throning Big Anti-Tobacco. If this post was not in the right place, forgive me I'm new.
Adam Fervent

Re: Formal "hello"

Postby brendar7639 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 am

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !
brendar7639

Postby WinstonSmith » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome, Adam. Currently things are a bit slow around here. Feel free to speak your mind and perhaps it will liven things up a bit in here.

Brendar appears to be a spammer and not a genuine poster. Brendar, please lose the link to free online movies if you want to post here, or post it in the section devoted to advertising.
WinstonSmith
Trusted Activist

Postby Adam Fervent » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 am

Ah, well I moved to this forum from smoking lobby since the audience was very "we can't do anything about it, let's just talk about the good old days". If there's perhaps a houston chapter I can get in touch with i'd appreciate any info you can give me; in the meantime I'll contribute what i can online.
Adam Fervent

Return to Introductions Section