FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

love and time

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Re: love and time

Postby WinstonSmith » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Once upon a time there was a magical island called "Island of the Banned Tavern Spammers". This is where spammers go after they "poof" and disappear from the Tavern.

Current inhabitants include Magdalene, Turbolimited, Larner, Franksmokes, Gentel, Gabbe45, and now Ear88.

It's kind of like "Lost" except everybody knows how they got there, and nobody gets off the island.

(I seriously doubt spammers read this stuff, but it's fun to write it. Eh, What the Hell...)
WinstonSmith
Trusted Activist

Postby Ariel » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 am

But WE read it (rice krispies) and we (kellogg's corn flakes) enjoy it! :D
Ariel

Postby WinstonSmith » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 am

Ariel wrote:But WE read it (rice krispies) and we (kellogg's corn flakes) enjoy it! :D

Thanks! Forgive me for being frank, but you Dennis Miller-ed me on the cereal references.
WinstonSmith
Trusted Activist

Postby Ariel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 am

Dennis Miller-ed? Huh?

If you mean you didn't get them -- I was inspired by the random insertion of sneakers links in the original post. I decided to try it with breakfast cereals. Has a certain rhythm -- doncha think? Some sort of new age poetry...
Ariel

Postby WinstonSmith » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 am

Ah, got it.
WinstonSmith
Trusted Activist

Return to Introductions Section