FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Hello fellow Critical Thinkers.

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Hello fellow Critical Thinkers.

Postby infinitethoughts » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:32 pm

Hey fellow Thinkers,

I'm glad FORCES INTERNATIONAL exists and was created by Maryetta. (Great job by the way.) Being someone who cannot be bound, I have a real HARD time with the way things have developed in the US...a sort of "fear of life" attitude, that "they" want to impose on the rest of us.

It has crept up on this nation, and most people don't see it. The line from the Matrix encapsulates it perfectly, "You've known it you're whole life, that there is something wrong with the world.".

Yeah there is something definitely wrong, a combination of takeover by Coporations in the legislative part of government, and the takeover by extreme Right religionist. (If you are Christian, this is not pointed at you, just the extremist in religions.)

So anyway. That's my view on it and the more people see this and wake up, the easier it becomes. I make it a habit of trying to chat up strangers at bars, especially smokers, and enlighten them about their "dirty habit":roll:, which then leads to telling them everything else that is wrong.

Finally I believe in something called the 100th monkey, or as I like to call it the "Event Horizone syndrome". Where scientist found out when a tribe of monkeys learned a new skill, very soon on another part of the globe a tribe of monkeys learned that exact same skill, with absolutely no contact between the tribe of monkeys.

So get the word out....the more people know the sooner the Event Horizon Syndrome hits.

Now if you will put your hands together and join me at my new Church called the Church of the Eternal Now Moment......combating stupidity one day at a time. :wink:

http://www.freewebtown.com/church_of_/the_eternal_now_moment_.html
infinitethoughts

Postby Maryetta » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:38 pm

WHOOOHHH - WAIT A GARSH DARN MINUTE HERE!!! Maryetta did NOT create FORCES International!!!!!!! I didn't, I didn't, I didn't!!!

Tons of Thanks and Appreciation to those before us who DID though! The ones I am aware of are Andy Ludlow, now retired and Gian Turci, our current CEO, who resides in Italy. There are others, but I do not know who they were.

Thank you for the kind words, but they cannot be applied to me.
Add me to you Skype: maryetta26601
Maryetta
Trusted Activist

Postby Jim » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:30 pm

Tons of Thanks and Appreciation to those before us who DID though! The ones I am aware of are Andy Ludlow, now retired and Gian Turci, our current CEO, who resides in Italy. There are others, but I do not know who they were.

Raymond Sasso started FORCES. I know this because there is a fantastic site called Wayback Machine that archives zillions of web pages that are long gone. Click the link below and you can access the FORCES website as far back as 1996. You can even get the old Smokers Club pages from way back in the beginning too.

Another valuable use for these archives is to get the old propaganda used by the Antis from their sites so if they ever say something like "That's an outrageous lie! We never said anything like that!", we've got the proof.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://forces.org
Jim

Re: Hello fellow Critical Thinkers.

Postby jezzicaz789 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 am

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
jezzicaz789

Return to Introductions Section