FORCES Tavern: We welcome you to The Tavern, you are welcome to browse and read, but please register to post.

Brian Murphy

If you so choose, place your introduction here, and again - we do Welcome you to FORCES. Also, please note that The Tavern has a LIVE CHAT feature, just click on the link above!

Brian Murphy

Postby BrianMurphy1 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm

I have been a smoker for 7 years now and I am actively involved in the fight to get these bans overturned. I am from Peoria, Illinois where the ban does not "Play in Peoria." I am married with a little 15 month old girl. I don't want her to grow up in a world where smokers get treated like 2nd class citizens. I am looking forward to getting funds for Forces to promote our message in the future.
Last edited by BrianMurphy1 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
Sir Winston Churchill
BrianMurphy1

Postby Harlow » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Welcome, Brian. So happy you have joined Forces.
Harlow

Postby DancingTigerBait » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Welcome, Brian!

Congratulations on your little girl. :-)

In some ways, laregly because the economy is suffering, the tide is turning. People are being forced into realizing just how costly these bans and antismoking attitudes are. My bast guess is that the tide will turn completely, as it has done historically, by the time your daughter is grown, whether or not she chooses to smoke as an adult.

I hope you'll find good friends and inspiration here at the tavern.
DancingTigerBait

Postby gilster » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Welcome to the Tavern Brian - Lots of good information here to fight these bans.
gilster

Postby chuckles » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 am

welcome Brian the more join the stronger we will become!!
chuckles

Return to Introductions Section