Evidence Category: Lauren A. Colby
Proving the lies of the anti-tobacco cartel: The Evidence
Welcome to FORCES' Evidence Archive. Here you'll find a collection of material -- with particular emphasis on scientific evidence -- that explodes many of the most cherished claims of the antismoker industry.
These claims have been advanced to gather public support for smoking bans, high taxes, employment discrimination, and even the advocacy of legal action against neighbours who smoke in their own apartments!
- A Review of "The Strange Death of President Harding"
- Book "In Defense Of Smokers"
- Chapter 00, Foreword
- Chapter 01, The Hysteria
- Chapter 02, The Burden of Proof
- Chapter 03, The World Scene
- Chapter 04, The U.S., A Smoking Laboratory
- Chapter 05, Some Studies That Went Wrong!
- Chapter 06, The Propaganda Machine
- Chapter 07, The Surgeon General's Reports
- Chapter 08, Smoking Myths And The Role Of Detection Bias
- Chapter 09, Smoking Animals
- Chapter 10, Is There No Risk?
- Chapter 11, Is Nicotine Addictive?
- Chapter 12, Smoking And Heart Attacks
- Chapter 13, Summation
- Chapter 14, Addendum