Evidence Category: EPA Fraud
Proving the lies of the anti-tobacco cartel: The Evidence
Welcome to FORCES' Evidence Archive. Here you'll find a collection of material -- with particular emphasis on scientific evidence -- that explodes many of the most cherished claims of the antismoker industry.
These claims have been advanced to gather public support for smoking bans, high taxes, employment discrimination, and even the advocacy of legal action against neighbours who smoke in their own apartments!
- Forces Canada Editorial 07-22-98
- Bars Still Hoping To Be Smoking
- Despite Ruling, Smoking Bans Are Here To Stay, Officials Say
- EPA Corruption Unveiled By Its Own Personnel!
- Federal Court Announces That Epa 'science' Has No Clothes
- Justice Department Will Appeal Secondhand Smoke Decision - July 20, 1998
- Last Gasps Of The Anti-Tobacco Lobby
- NSA Press Release
- Online Newshour, Second-Hand Smoke -- July 21, 1998
- Press Release - 07 - 20 - 1998
- Pseudoscience Going Up In Smoke
- Reaction Of Smokers' Rights Org.
- Reaction Of The Anti-Smoking Cartel
- Reaction Of The Press
- Statement In Response To Judge Osteen's Ruling In The EPA Lawsuit
- The EPA ETS Fraud
- The Osteen decision
- The US Fed. Court Decision
- WP Tobacco Special Report